Here at RehaSuisse, it is the exceptional requirements that create the norm.
FAMILIAR PATHS ARE SUITABLE FOR MERELY 10% OF OUR CONTRACTS. FOR THE REMAINING 90%, WE LEAVE THE BEATEN TRACKS AND BREAK NEW GROUND, TOGETHER WITH OUR CLIENTS.
For our clients, we have almost exclusively been working on assignments and issues, for which there is no such thing as a standard solution. Based on a careful analysis of each initial situation, we develop, initiate and manage tailored strategies and their evaluation, helping our clients to utilize all the available resources efficiently and with lasting effect.